The Brighton Centre
The national NHS booking service will be writing to eligible people living within 60 miles of the Brighton Centre providing them all the details they need to book an appointment online or over the phone.
Anyone receiving a letter from the national booking service can choose whether to book an appointment at the vaccination centre or wait until they are contacted by their local hub for an appointment at their local vaccination service if that would be more convenient.
Important Information Regarding the Covid-19 Vaccination Programme
The vaccine is being delivered Worthing Wide and is not dependant on which surgery you are registered with.
- Other areas/counties began their vaccination programme before Worthing, so will be at a more advanced stage in their vaccinations than Worthing is.
- You will be invited for the vaccine by the “central vaccination team”, not the Barn Surgery.
- You will be contacted based on your clinical priority, and we at the Barn cannot influence or change your priority order. The “central vaccination team” have all the information they need.
- If you have not been invited in for a vaccine – Please do not call the Barn surgery – please simply wait to be contacted by the “central vaccination team” in due course.
- We are struggling to maintain safe practice workload at the Barn Surgery due to excess numbers of calls regarding the vaccine. Please do not call the Barn Surgery regarding the Covid-19 vaccine.
Dr I Pidgeon and Dr C Farrer